Video Collage / Moodboard






This is a video of inspiration and research that I find usefull for my dragon bachelor.





In it you'll see clips from other dragon movies and these are;






Dragonheart






Reign of Fire






How to Train your Dragon






Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire






and Eragon






The first part of the music is the End Credits from Prince of Persia 4. The second part is from Harry Potter and the third is from The Timemachine.






All the videos were found and downloaded from YouTube so the quality in some places have been slightly ripped apart...






The artworks in it, are from other dragon artists at DeviantArt and their purpose in my video was to give an idea of how the looks and style I want in my bachelor.






I like what I see and I hope you like it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment